Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Spring (a tad late)

What did we do in the spring?
We went to the Draper Temple open house.
Marty played Itty-bitty Basket Ball.
Fran got her first hair cut.
Lizzy got a short hair cut.
Lizzy went snow skiing for the first time.
We did the MS Walk.
We had a happy Easter.
We planted a garden.
The girls did a mommy-daughter dance in the ward talent show.
Fran & Lizzy had birthdays.
We got a new nephew/cousin.
I became an official domestic diva with my Mother’s day WHEAT GRINDER!
Lizzy did a Cheeta Love dance in her dance concert.
We hiked Doughnut Falls.
Lizzy sold Lemonade.
Marty had a preschool program where he was the STAR of the show.
We had fun with friends.
Spring was good.

7 comments:

Kent and Wendy said...

Very cute pictures!

Tringali Family said...

I was wondering what ever happened to you guys! Looks like fun.

Lisa said...

Great pictures, good job on the update.

Laurel said...

"a tad"...you might call it that.
(grin)

pam said...

LOVED the update!!! I should have followed your idea when I just did our "summer" post. It's super long! Too long, probably. But that's how I am!! :)

alli may said...

such a great idea! love it!

empty nester said...

Hope you don't mind I took a peek of your blog from Mindi's blog. Your kids are darling. It was fun to see you downtown SLC. Hope you had a fun get away.