Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday to me...

Thanks to everyone who made my birthday great! My husband and children were so sweet. We went to dinner at Chili's, ending with Chocolate Molten Lava Cake-OH JOY! My sweetheart gave me vouchers for Temple Square Dining and Hotel Monaco (can't wait to use those!). I received many goodies and moola from friends and family. A major thanks to those who babysat so I could go on a girls retreat AND thanks to my girls for providing the fun, food, and yummy cake! Thanks to my mommy...what a sweet poetic note.

Here's two of my most entertaining birthday greetings:

1) http://saratogaboaters.blogspot.com/2008/03/happy-birthday-tennis.html
2)

Here's to another year...another season...

10 comments:

Cresta said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy TENNISA!!! Glad to see that you had a fabulous day, you deserve it!!

Tringali Family said...

Happy birthday! We miss you guys and hope you are doing well.

joey said...

Hope you had a great birthday, loved being able to celebrate with you! Thanks for everything, the heart to hearts and laughs and most recently...the expresso machine. =) Just love ya!

Dezaree said...

Happy Birthday.......Had no clue it was your birthday....but Happy Birthday anyway. Hope you had a great day. Geoff sends a "happy birthday to you...." too. :)

alli may said...

happy birthday!!! you're the best.

sweet pickles said...

Happy Birthday, Tennis!

jenn said...

Happy Birthday to you, Tennis! Had such a great weekend with you. BFF.

kacee said...

So happy I could plan you a birthday get away! {wish it could have been on purpose} Thanks for hangign out anyway, couldn't have been better!

Anyway you might have a birthday list so I don't miss anyone else?

jenn said...

Just had time to watch the video...so cute and funny. Love it.

crush said...

Ok. This is a blast from the past! This is Cami Bell- Cami Rush now. Do you remember me from Ricks? I was roommates with Liz and Michelle....ring any bells? I found your blog through a friends' friend's blog. My friend is friends with one of your friends and I saw her birthday picture of you two a long time ago. Anyway, I saw that and said to myself, "That's Tennisa!!" And sure enough it was you! Where are you guys at right now? I'd love to chat with you sometime! Check out my blog at www.saratogarushes.blogspot.com
Cami