Saturday, November 29, 2008

Autumn

Thanksgiving at Nan's









Our Pumpkin Patch






The Incredible's

Autumn Leaves




The Magic Kingdom



12 comments:

Kelly said...

You are the PERFECT Mrs. Incredible!! Cute Cute pictures!

northslopegang said...

loved the incredible costumes. Wow! Did you make them? Don't you just love disneyland in October?

Tringali Family said...

Love the costumes!!! Did you make them?

Lera said...

Gorgeous pictures of the kids! And you make an amazing Elastigirl!

jenn said...

Short, sweet and to the point. I love it.

Looks like you are loving and enjoying your signature season.

Disneyland was AMAZING! So happy we got to spend the time with you and your family.

Kelli Lindsey said...

Your family looks so great as the incredibles! You should keep them and wear them out on a family date every so often; you just look so the part!

pam said...

Oh my gosh! The Halloween costumes are THE BEST!!!!! I love them! You are the perfect Elastigirl.

Martha Belle Schultz said...

Love the incredible costumes ,how fun and I love the pix of the kids plaing in the leaves ! Thanks for calling today , you are too swet , I love ya !

Lisa said...

Wanted to leave you a comment so you can get to my blog. Thanks for the ride tonight. Love all the darling pictures. You rock.

alli may said...

how awesome is Nan's house? it looks amazing! I cannot believe how grown up her kids are! so fun! love love love the pics!

The Barker Family said...

Hey Lantz & Tennisa
I saw your link from Pam's page...hope you don't mind. I had to tell you how beautiful your kids are! Aren't kids the best thing about life? OH- and I am totally impressed by your Incredibles costumes-Tennisa,did you make them? So stinkin cute! Anyway, darling family!

pam said...

Hi Tennisa! It's me again. I just wanted to say, again, how adorable the pics are! AND, I just tagged you on my blog. I know you aren't updating as often but this one is really easy! So, go check it out when you have a minute! LOVE YA!!!