Friday, February 13, 2009

Happy V-day!



Herb and Season on our way to the Stake Valentine's Dance. WOW, did we have fun. I really got my groove on. So much that the balls of my feet were raw by the end of the night. Poor Herb started the day with an injured foot, so he sat out a lot of the night. He didn't neglect having some sweet dances with his sweetheart though.


Herb and Lizzy go to a Daddy Daughter dance every February. Lizzy looks forward to it for months. Isn't she a little beauty? They ate dinner at Wendy's and Lizzy's favorite part of the dance was seeing the clowns.


Valentine's Day morning we had heart shaped waffles and "pink" milk. It sure is fun to have 3 little valentines around.


6 comments:

Lisa said...

Very Cute Picture

pam said...

SO CUTE!!!! I LOVE this picture! I want to see little B make that face! :)

Tringali Family said...

Cute picture! Thanks for thinking of us.

Lera said...

The pink milk and waffles is too cute! I'm so going to do that!

Cassie said...

Nice to see you returning to the blogging world! You and Herb look so cute all ready for the dance. I bet you got your groove thing on. Showed them how its done!

jenn said...

You've been busy! Look at all these posts, they are wonderful. You have such a beautiful family and I'm so thankful we are friends. Love you all so much.