My cousin sent this to me in an email and I just have to share, I want to be this...
Powerful Women's Motto:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...
'Oh crap....she's awake!!'
My cousin sent this to me in an email and I just have to share, I want to be this...
Powerful Women's Motto:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says...
'Oh crap....she's awake!!'
Posted by Tennisa Nordfelt at 9:56 PM
4 comments:
I LOVE this!! I read it to Todd and his response was "yeah, it's better that satan says that than your husband" Thanks for sharing!
Wow! That is really awesome! I would like to be like that too. You can do it!
That gave me the chills and almost made me cry {let's just hope that's the pregnancy hormones talking!}
PS- Keep the posts coming! I'm loving it! :)
Cool quote, a great motto to live by!
Post a Comment